Highlander Hustle 5K
This year’s Highlander Hustle is going virtual! We want everyone to stay safe and healthy, so we are bringing the Highlander Hustle to you!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register online to let us know you will be participating. (It’s FREE!)
* Registration for the first-ever virtual Highlander Hustle is free, but donations to Mars Hill Academy in support of our Annual Vision Fund are welcome!
* Race bags may be added to your registration for a small fee and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Download and print your customized race bib.
* We'll email it to you after you register.
3. Run or walk your 5K anywhere, anytime from April 21 through May 25.
* Be sure you are following all the guidelines from the CDC and the directives of your local government. We want everyone to stay safe! You can even complete this event on your indoor treadmill.
4. Post photos of yourself on *your* race day to the Highlander Hustle Facebook page.
* You can still wear your kilt. (Please do!)
5. Let us know when you have completed your race, and we’ll email you a certificate to download and print.
Thank you to our sponsor!
Questions? Email us at 5K@marshill.edu