Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Mars Hill Academy will use this page to provide updates on COVID-19 and the state-mandated school closure as it relates to our MHA community.
Mars Hill Academy is closed for on-campus instruction now through Friday, May 1, 2020. Remote learning began Wednesday, March 18. Our students will return to school Monday, May 4 pending guidance from the Governor.
MHA COVID-19 & Online Classroom Communications (click links below)
- April 23: End of Year Details Video Message
- April 22: Packet pick up details, Virtual 5K, Bingo, and more
- April 20: MHA will continue online learning through end of school year
- April 6: MHA Online Classroom update
- April 3: Parent Survey & Town Hall Meeting
- March 30: School closure extended through May 1
- March 28: MHA Online Classroom Week 3
- March 26: Important Instrutions for Students IDs
- March 20: MHA Online Classroom - Week 2 Available
- March 18: MHA at Home Day 1, Friday details, new Facebook Group, and more
- March 17: MHA Online Classroom opens
- March 16: MHA remote learning update
- March 13: MHA update on school closing
- March 12: MHA COVID-19 preparedness plan
Everyday preventative habits to help minimize the spread of illness:
- Keep students home when they are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands often. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces or objects when someone is ill.
- Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.